Wholesaling a Wholesale deal

6 Replies

How would I go about wholesaling a deal from an individual that is also wholesaling the house????

Please get back to me with advice/feedback, thank you!

get a purchase agreement with your" name or assignee "

Why would you do that. I complicates the deal and raises the too high. Stick to properties that you at least have a contract on it.

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

Why would you do that. I complicates the deal and raises the too high. Stick to properties that you at least have a contract on it.

Because is the spread is so huge that I can make 5,000 and the next investor can make their big profit when they fix it up.

Also you can propose a birddog arrangement

As long as the end buyer is ok with the price.

@Jordan Santiago What's going on Jordan!

We've done this a couple of times and I just want to share that we've noticed every time that both the investor and the seller have a negative comment when they see a double assignment in the contract. Down here it's referred to as a daisy chain and not welcomed by some investors.

If I were you I'd try to negotiate a joint venture agreement between you and the other wholesaler. We typically only work with wholesalers we know quite well and trust so if you don't know these wholesaler's I'd play it safe with just doing a double assignment.

I highly advise you connect better with wholesalers in your area. It's much relief to know I have two wholesalers I can trust so well that I just send them the buyer and know I'll get my commission at closing rather than having to fill out extra paperwork and play middle man.

Best of luck and feel free to reach out if you have any other questions! Happy investing everyone

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.