Votes
Rebecca LeBrun
  • Florham Park, NJ
Votes |
Can wholesaling replace my 9-5?

Rebecca LeBrun
  • Florham Park, NJ
Posted Oct 27 2016, 17:05

I want to get into wholesaling full time so I can quit my 9-5.  I've been reading up on different ways to start in real estate, and wholesaling appeals to me the most because I was able to grasp the concept of it right away.  I've always been an entrepreneur at heart and I really feel that working in an office behind a desk all day is slowly killing me. I know going into it won't make me rich over night, but if I could just do enough to replace my salary I would be satisfied.  I'm seriously contemplating getting my real estate license and becoming an agent.  I heard plenty of people say you don't need a license in order to wholesale, which I understand, but I look at getting license as a door opener for me. I  need somewhere to start, and I think getting licensed can open that door for me by getting me the knowledge and information I need... To my more experienced investors and wholesalers, do you think it's possible wholesaling can replace my 9-5? What are your thoughts on my getting licensed? 

Loading replies...