20 Year Old Investor New to the Atlanta Area

12 Replies

Hello Fellow BP Members,

My name is Gregory Mitchell. I am 20 years old and a new resident of the Atlanta, GA area. I have always wanted to work in real estate, but I never knew what exactly I wanted to do. I recently began learning the ins and outs of wholesaling. I'm looking for a mentor in the Atlanta area that can introduce me to and help me become familiar with the wholesaling process. I am also interested in rental properties. My ultimate goal is to be an expert real estate investor. In my mind, I would like to have multiple rental properties (residential and commercial), some apartment complexes, and other JVs within the next 10 years. Right now, I just need some guidance and direction to getting started. What tips and/or advice can my BP family share with me to get started in the right direction?

Please feel free to reach out and connect with me! Thank you in advance.

Hey Gregory welcome to Atlanta and welcome to BP. I'm also looking for my first deal in the next couple of months maybe one day we could connect and share knowledge

I have deals available. 

@Account Closed - Hello! Thank you for reaching out. I, too, hope that we can connect in the near future. What area of specialty are you looking to focus on?

@Brandon W. - Hello Brandon, thank you for reaching out. I have read your profile description and I must commend you on your successes. I would love an opportunity to connect with you to learn more about the deals you have, as well as in what ways I can learn from your experiences. If your schedule permit, would you be willing to connect with me in the near future?

@Account Closed Hello! Thank you for reaching out. I, too, hope that we can connect in the near future. What area of specialty are you looking to focus on?

@Gregory Mitchell I've Been looking around south Gwinnett lilburn area but I heard Decatur 30032 is a pretty good area how about you ?

@Gregory Mitchell Hey, feel free to add me to your potential buyers list, I look for preferably under 75k cash with plenty of juice in the numbers after closing costs (ROI/LTV/ARV).

@Account Closed Sorry for the late reply. I haven't decided what area I want to scout out. I'm moving to  South Atlanta so I expect to start scouting around that area. 

@Ivan A. Hello Ivan! My apologies for the late reply. I would love to do business with you in the future. We can connect so I can figure out what type of homes you prefer as well as what area. I want to ensure that I find you the "right" deal! 

@Gregory Mitchell Welcome and good luck in getting started.  I wholesale and rehab myself.

@Account Closed   If you or anyone else would like to get on my buyer's list, you can sign up at the link in my profile.  I'm also happy to have anyone put me on their list so I can consider purchasing from you.  msg me for info.

@Jeff Dimock nice I just checked out some of your project from your website they all look very nice. If it's okay with you I would love to stop by to see how the current project in Decatur is doing and learn a few things

@Jeff Dimock Thank you for reaching out on this post! I have viewed your website and signed up for your notifications. I would love to network in the near future.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here