New to Wholesaling an Looking for Investors

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Elizabethton, TN · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    ---

  • Elizabethton, TN · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    I am looking to go into Wholesaling. Where do I go to find investors? Cash buyers? Also, I typed into google, "We Buy Houses" and there are websites online that claim that they buy houses any condition. Are these investors that I can assign a contract to? I am new and have never dealt with real estate before.

  • Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    I don’t know for sure but local real estate meetings and networking in here as well might help 

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 112 posts · 64 votes
    8y

    Hi Wendy, those sites that say "We Buy Houses" are actually wholesalers as well and if you get a good enough deal they could buy it from you but it would have to be really amazing to have enough margin for both you and the other wholesaler. The biggest thing to find end buyers is to have a great deal, there is plenty of good cash buyer investors out there but they all know a good deal from a bad one. So make sure it is good and you will find a buyer most likely.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.