Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes

Title companies in Boise, ID that do assignment of contracts

Posted Jul 12 2018, 06:49

Hi All,

I’m just curious to learn which title companies other investors have used in Idaho for doing assignment of contracts? 

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Ostyn
  • Caldwell, ID
Votes |
  • Caldwell, ID
Replied Jul 12 2018, 07:23

I know someone at title one does, as well as the pioneer title eagle location. I believe her name is Kim. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 12 2018, 07:37

thank you, is it Kim Geiss by any chance with Pioneer? I am also a local Realtor so I have a lot of contacts with different title companies, but alot of them seem tentative to do assignment of contracts when I’ve spoken with escrow officers about it before. 

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Jonna Weber
  • Investor
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Boise, ID
ModeratorReplied Jul 12 2018, 21:30

There are great title resources in Boise, I believe several of them can help. (For sure Pioneer and I believe TitleOne) I would touch base with Cody Stone here on BP as well for resources.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 13 2018, 08:50

Thank you Jonna, will do! I was also curious about contract rules as a realtor, would you possibly be able to answer this question as well...Have you ever done an assignment of contract with our ID Realtor contracts? I was told that if you're not taking a commission you're not allowed to use them, I'm currently with Keller Williams. Maybe this is a broker preference? If you make an offer on a property listed by another realtor on the MLS would you use your own personal contract?

User Stats

Votes
Tricia McMasters
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Boise, ID
Replied Jul 14 2018, 12:45

Hey Kelsey, talk to Glen Bennett at Pioneer in Boise.  We do a lot of assignments through him.  Just call him and I'm sure he'll be happy to sit down with you and talk about it.  He's great and has helped us a lot!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 16 2018, 07:35

Thank you Tricia,
I’ve reached out to Glenn and look forward to talking with him. :)

User Stats

Votes
Jonna Weber
  • Investor
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Boise, ID
ModeratorReplied Aug 15 2018, 17:05

@Kelsey Schiefelbein -So sorry,  I didn't see this message before tonight.  I am not sure on the specific answer to your question, but my answer is that your broker would be the one to talk to, as I don't want to give advice contrary to what they would say.  Hope to meet you soon!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 15 2018, 17:14

No problem!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 15 2018, 17:23
@Jonna Weber No problem! And Jonna I just realized you work with Kasey Frost with Transactions by Angie, correct? I’m one of Angie’s associate tc’s. I just happened to see your name on our list of agents the other day. :) Small world :)