Facebook ads to market

8 Replies

Hi Theodore, I used facebook ads briefly but did not see many results. I had the ad directing traffic to my website but did not end up getting any calls and it can also get expensive pretty quick based on your market, your keywords, and what strategies you choose. That being said I am definitely not an expert with facebook ads and in some markets it could be cheap enough to justify the leads it brings in. Do you have a website landing page already set up?

I have tossed around the idea of this but have not found a way to target motivated leads on FB. And without a way to target the motivated individuals it becomes a bigger expense then necessary. I believe google adwords is a more effective method because you can target words such as "sell my house fast etc."

Originally posted by @Wes Short :

Hi Theodore, I used facebook ads briefly but did not see many results. I had the ad directing traffic to my website but did not end up getting any calls and it can also get expensive pretty quick based on your market, your keywords, and what strategies you choose. That being said I am definitely not an expert with facebook ads and in some markets it could be cheap enough to justify the leads it brings in. Do you have a website landing page already set up?

Hey, could you expand on your experience? This comment as it stands doesn't really provide enough info for a conclusion.

If you could include the type of ad you had, what the copy consisted of, your budget, how long you ran it for, who you targeted, etc. if that makes sense.

For all we know, your ad could've said "we buy houses" in comic sans rainbow colors and targeted males aged 18-24 in one zipcode who have "recently bought using a credit card online" ... which would most likely not generate any leads and be your reason for not getting good results even if you had a $20k landing page haha. 

The ad itself, the copy, and the target audience will easily make or break a campaign.