Using Propelio for leads/comps

1 Reply

Hey everyone, Im new to wholesaling/investing and im trying to make sure i make smart decisions with how i spend my money. I do a lot of driving for dollars at the moment but i heard a few people at a local real estate meetup talk about using propelio to acquire their leads and do comps. I was just wondering if any of you have used it or similar software. I've watched youtube videos and sounds like a good idea. Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated. 

I use Propelio and it is very good for comps and also has leads lists for pre-foreclosure, probates, affidavit of heirship and appointment/removal of trustee.   You can get a 7 day trial of the propelio software free by just going to the site.  No credit card needed.  Also, Propelio Academy is free to everyone.  It is an extensive set of training videos for all strategies of real estate investing that is continually getting updated.  Lastly, look for the Propelio real estate meetups that happen each month in Grapevine and they are trying for quarterly events in other cities.  Great networking and learning events.