Wholesaling
Account Closed
  • Norwalk, CA
Votes |
Why I gave up Bandit Signs....Today.

Account Closed
  • Norwalk, CA
Posted Nov 13 2019, 21:44

As a developing/newbie wholesaler you learn that you should follow basic steps to get in the game: put up bandit signs, door knock, drive for dollars, etc. So that's exactly what I've done.

I started with Bandit Signs. Experimented with different colors, font, messaging, and even language. Hundreds and hundreds of bandit signs later, I've given up on this as a viable, scalable strategy. Yes, I've had a few calls from signs: found a couple buyers, a potential lead that went nowhere, and callers who just needed someone to talk to (those were my favorite). I can even say that I enjoyed the rush of being an "outlaw" while putting up my signs.

I knew the day would come. The dreaded phone call....and it did. The city called and wanted to speak to me about my outlaw activities. That was probably the final nail in the coffin for me when it comes to being a bandit with these signs. The truth is I had already come to the conclusion that bandit signs are not worth the money, time, and effort they require and are not a sustainable, scalable business practice. Bandit signs, you will NOT be missed.

How has your Bandit Sign journey worked out?

Loading replies...