Wholesaling Business and Processes

Wholesaling Business and Processes

New to Real Estate · McAllen, TX · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone,

I am very interested in wholesaling and I have been researching for a couple of months now, I've talked to some local landlords, agents, title companies and attorneys in regard to wholesaling but I seem to get a rejection about wholesaling and they just don't know what I'm talking about. 

I am located in the south valley of Texas (McAllen, Mission, Edinburg...) essentially Hidalgo County. And my goal is to do a wholesaling deal but I can't get any help from the local real estate investors. 

I would love to connect with someone who actively does wholesaling or has done this type of deals before in Texas (specially if there's anyone that has done it in my market).

thank you everyone! And I would appreciate a response!

0Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Denton, TX (DFW) · Member since 2019 · 41 posts · 12 votes
5y

Hey Leonard,

I'm also a wholesaler in Texas and when I started out, I was using the TREC contract. Most of the time, sellers will get skeptical and not sign once they see how long it is. I almost didn't get a seller to sign my first contract because of this. I have a one page you can use that is legal if you want it.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · The Woodlands TX · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    I’m an investor with some multifamily properties in McAllen and you are right, no body is doing wholesaling or talking about it. I would be glad to take a look on your deals and maybe buy them. 

  • New to Real Estate · McAllen, TX · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I know I've been struggling a lot trying to find the right paper work, such as the option to buy, the assignment contract and I just recently got the purchase and sales agreement from the TREC but I still need to review it.

    If there's anyway that you can help me with these contracts I'll be more than happy to work with you and bring you potential properties as I've been driving for dollars for the past weeks and researching the properties.

    ill send you my email address through dm,

    And thank you for your response! 

  • Denton, TX (DFW) · Member since 2019 · 41 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    Hey Leonard,

    I'm also a wholesaler in Texas and when I started out, I was using the TREC contract. Most of the time, sellers will get skeptical and not sign once they see how long it is. I almost didn't get a seller to sign my first contract because of this. I have a one page you can use that is legal if you want it.

  • New to Real Estate · McAllen, TX · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hey Matthew, 

    Absolutely, all the help posible Is greatly appreciated

  • Specialist · Purcellville, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 841 votes
    5y

    @Lydia R. would be an AMAZING resource for you!

  • New to Real Estate · McAllen, TX · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Thank you all for the support! 

    thank you Barry 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · McAllen, TX · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Leonardo, let me know if you still need help with contracts and a title company.

  • New to Real Estate · McAllen, TX · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi @David Fair 

    yes absolutely need help with those contracts and a title company would be in much help. Thank you! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.