Someone offered to SkipTrace for Free

Someone offered to SkipTrace for Free

Real Estate Investor · Waldorf, MD · Member since 2014 · 592 posts · 320 votes

It's been a long time BP!!  Regardless, someone said that they would skiptrace my list for free but if a deal is generated from that skip that they would like a piece of change from that deal.  We haven't discussed those terms but what would you advise?

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2021 · 80 posts · 62 votes
    5y

    How much do they want for it? Honestly, it comes down to your preference. 

    I wouldn't do it personally but that doesn't mean it's not a bad idea if you don't have that much money starting out. I just prefer to know exactly where my data is coming from so I can keep KPIs accordingly. 

  • Jp KilduffPro Member
    Wholesaler · Brevard Co. Florida · Member since 2016 · 395 posts · 76 votes
    5y

    @Account Closed How much are you skip tracing? If you're spending $$$ thousands of dollars on skip tracing that COULD be something to consider but the cost of skip tracing is so cheap that I can't imagine that it would make much sense. I own a skip tracing company and if you're offering JV in exchange for services I would be interested to hear what the rest of your acquisitions process looks like. Let me know.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.