What Is The Essential Software For Rookies

5 Replies

Hi guys, im trying to figure out which is a more vital software to invest in when starting out, Freedomsoft, Propstream, or Flipster ? Like which will really help me get to a first deal faster? They have some overlapping functions and Flipster honestly seems to offer the most but I hear a lot of buzz about Propstream.

@Christian Brown What is your primary goal with the software? Many of the functions within the software, you could do yourself by doing a little leg work. This would save some money upfront that you could use towards your marketing costs. There are some great books on finding deals without using paid software. Check out BP's David Greene and Anson Young for quality materials. Another great author is John Schaub and his book Building Wealth One House at a Time. I'm particular to that book as that was the very first REI book I read (minus Rich Dad Poor Dad) and it really opened my eyes up to what is possible. The best thing is that it didn't push the software you had to have.

Promotion
PPR Note Company
Note Investing
Diversify your portfolio and get completely passive cashflow.
All without tenants, repairs, or vacancies - in a real-estate-backed investment fund.
Here's how.

Hey christian, I am currently starting with virtual wholesaling and am using flipster along with batchleads. 
Some Flipster Pros

-lays out step by step instructions from contacting leads to closing 

-offers scripts along with contracts for buyers and sellers

-10k leads monthly, additional costs if you go over 

-gives multiple filters to finding what kind of properties to look for ex vacant, REO, out of state owners etc.

-gives you a buy price but i wouldnt suggest going with that number, always do your due diligence with analyzing 

-exports your campaign into a document ao you can upload that into another software like batch leads to skip trace 

Some Flipster cons

-some bugs which dont allow you to add properties to your campaign, which I contacted them and they said they’re working on it 

-some info on properties may not be up to date, but if anyone knows any software that gives 100% accuracy please let me know! Lol 

-price is relative but it is $100/month 

-skip tracing will cost more depending on which plan you have but i have been using batch leads for skip tracing for 20 cents a pop

Keep in mind i have not closed a deal yet but that is my experience with the software so far. Hope this helps you with a little more insight. Best of luck! 

Awesome post...I just signed up with Flipster...

Originally posted by @Daniel Salmeron :

Hey christian, I am currently starting with virtual wholesaling and am using flipster along with batchleads. 
Some Flipster Pros

-gives multiple filters to finding what kind of properties to look for ex vacant, REO, out of state owners etc.

-gives you a buy price but i wouldnt suggest going with that number, always do your due diligence with analyzing 

-exports your campaign into a document ao you can upload that into another software like batch leads to skip trace 

Some Flipster cons

-some bugs which dont allow you to add properties to your campaign, which I contacted them and they said they’re working on it 

-some info on properties may not be up to date, but if anyone knows any software that gives 100% accuracy please let me know! Lol 

-skip tracing will cost more depending on which plan you have but i have been using batch leads for skip tracing for 20 cents a pop

Keep in mind i have not closed a deal yet but that is my experience with the software so far. Hope this helps you with a little more insight. Best of luck! 

Thats great to hear, Let me know how it goes! 

Originally posted by @Marcus Toler :
Awesome post...I just signed up with Flipster...

Originally posted by @Daniel Salmeron:

Some Flipster Pros

Some Flipster cons