Insurance in Cincinnati

5 Replies

Hey just got my first deal for 2 - 4 family units. These will be in an LLC and was wondering if someone could recommend an insurance provider in the area. Thanks

American Modern Insurance has great landlord and renter policies.

We used to use State Farm but they now require every unit have 2 exits to underwrite. We have used the Roehr Agency (John Borchers) for our last two properties.

Hi all,

I have several rentals in Cincinnati. 

I use http://www.nreinsurance.com

They insure nationwide, and have excellent online and personal customer service. It's very easy to add, delete, or change the status of a property.  I have shopped them vs other local companies on several occasions but their rates are always better.  

Good luck!

Hi Jason;

Congratulations on that first multifamily deal. : ) 

I would highly recommend Colin Morissey at Camorgo Insurance in Madeira. I believe that they represent fourteen insurance companies so he should be able to find a good fit for you at the right price. 

I don't have any rentals in Ohio yet but have my car insurance through him and I just closed on a foreclosure in Amberley Village a couple of weeks ago and he is also carrying that. 

Their customer service and communication has been amazing despite the fact that I am currently still living in CA.

[email protected]

DL

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.