- Obtain seperate phone for business.
- Attend local RE Club meeting for first time.
- arrive early, stay late.
- immediately place contact info from networking into my
- Go to county courthouse
- learn what info is available from clerks.
- setup DBA
- Locate good webdesigner to set up business website.
- Design & printout business cards using local business.
- Use local business to manufacture fifty bandit signs.
- Become familiar with different neighborhoods; start looking for a good prospecting location.
- Find the best real estate attorney in area and have paperwork/ contracts reviewed for any issues.
- Read "Think and Grow Rich" two more times.
- Solve three puzzles (Jumble, Suduku, Crossword) per day.
- Read two wholesaling/ Tax deed articles per day.
- Explore BP for an hour/ day; post daily.
- Read biography on Theodore Roosevelt
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing