• Real Estate Investor
  • Dayton, OH
Votes |
Investment Proposal Templates

Myka M.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Dayton, OH
Posted Dec 3 2010, 05:38

It has been a while BP! I am still making moves here and there, but more and more I am being asked for paperwork that I just don't have. I have tried to use a regular business plan, but it just doesn't quite cut it for what I need.

I am going to venture off into a full time business here and this venture may heavily involve OPM to get off the ground. Anyone have any RE investment proposals they could post as a template in the knowledge base for us to use?

User Stats

Votes
Myka M.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Dayton, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Dayton, OH
Replied Dec 3 2010, 10:57
Originally posted by nmbr1wholesaler:
It has been a while BP! I am still making moves here and there, but more and more I am being asked for paperwork that I just don't have. I have tried to use a regular business plan, but it just doesn't quite cut it for what I need.

I am going to venture off into a full time business here and this venture may heavily involve OPM to get off the ground. Anyone have any RE investment proposals they could post as a template in the knowledge base for us to use?

Guess not :roll:

User Stats

Votes
Dale Osborn
  • Mobile Home Investor
  • Spanaway, WA
Votes |
  • Mobile Home Investor
  • Spanaway, WA
Replied Dec 3 2010, 11:01

I wouldn't mind having access to lots of free forms either!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Myka M.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Dayton, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Dayton, OH
Replied Dec 3 2010, 14:59

You do, they have some great ones here in the BP knowledge base... just not a RE inv proposal :)

User Stats

Votes
William Alvarado
  • Hard Money Lender
  • Islandia , NY
Votes |
  • Hard Money Lender
  • Islandia , NY
Replied Dec 3 2010, 22:16

The Proposal guidelines and content/format changes (should change) depending on the deal. I write several proposals and can tell you it is not a good idea to follow the same formula for all deals, just like each building/business is different the proposal should be as well, what I have noticed is that you can make a guideline for a "type" of deal (bulk reo, commercial office space, condo, etc) but not a uniform template, you will find yourself spending more time making adjustments to the template than actually writing it.