Votes
Chaya Wise
  • Investor
Votes |
Hi Everyone, new investor here!

Chaya Wise
  • Investor
Posted Jul 2 2022, 06:25

I am a new investor exploring the Pittsburgh market. I am looking to connect with investor friendly realtors. Additionally, I would love to connect with experienced professionals involved in all aspects of real estate. My goal is to build a solid contact list of people and companies to collaborate with and learn from.

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Garcia
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jul 2 2022, 07:48

Hi @Chaya Wise, welcome to REI!

You are definitely in the right place.

If you would like a recommendation for an investor-friendly realtor or an investor-friendly lender licensed in PA, please let me know.

You can also try using the "Find an Agent" tool at the top of the screen to find an investor-friendly agent in your area.

Hope this helps! Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Alexander
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ellwood City, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ellwood City, PA
Replied Jul 2 2022, 08:28

Welcome, Chaya. Pittsburgh is a great market for cash flow. Definitely don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need any help, realtor or other recommendations. Thanks and good luck!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Gary Swank
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Jul 2 2022, 08:38

Hi Chaya, Welcome to BP. Pittsburgh is a strong market for investors. Often the buy-in is more conducive than other more saturated markets. But you really got to know the areas as they change dramatically, often in the same neighborhood, and sometimes even on the same street. I've lived here my whole life and have seen a lot of changes in my hometown of Pittsburgh. Feel free to reach out to me further. Thanks, Gary

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Jul 3 2022, 05:03
Quote from @Chaya Wise:

I am a new investor exploring the Pittsburgh market. I am looking to connect with investor friendly realtors. Additionally, I would love to connect with experienced professionals involved in all aspects of real estate. My goal is to build a solid contact list of people and companies to collaborate with and learn from.

Welcome to Biggerpockets!

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
River Sava#2 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
River Sava#2 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jul 6 2022, 11:32

Hi Chaya!

I work for a lender based in Austin, TX but we lend nation-wide. We primarily focus on STRs, BRRRRS, Multifamily, and condos. 

Would love to connect and see how we can grow one another's business!

User Stats

Votes
Matt Dingus
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Jul 11 2022, 17:40

Hey Chaya :)

Excited to hear you're jumping in the Pittsburgh market! 

I run meetup group in the area that has been successfully running for over a year now. If that's something that interests you, send me a DM with email address and I can get you connected. Instagram: @pittsburgh_pintsandproperties 

Additionally I am a realtor on the @Jeremy Taggart team. We specialize in working with new investors in the city, know the city like the back of our hand, and would love to help you out with any questions, etc.

Good luck with everything! 

User Stats

Votes
Lexey Vezzoso
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Boise, ID
Replied Jul 12 2022, 14:57

Hey Chaya!

I'm not in the Pittsburgh market, my team is based in Boise, Idaho. 

I just wanted to reach out and connect! My team primarily works with investors and my husband and I are investors ourselves and we are involved in many different aspects of real estate. If you ever want to collaborate or have any questions feel free to reach out!

Good Luck!

-Lexey 

User Stats

Votes
Michael Scott
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Jul 13 2022, 10:26

Hey @Chaya Wise,

Welcome and congrats on taking the first steps toward your investing journey. Not sure what part of Pittsburgh you are from but I run a Free monthly meetup in Greensburg. August 1st is actually our summer picnic at Indian Lake Park in North Huntingdon starting at 4:30. If you're in the area stop by. There will be plenty of experienced investors and contractors to learn an network with as well as good food!

I am also a licensed agent so please feel free to reach out if you have any questions! 

User Stats

Votes
Elise Bickel
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cranberry Twp
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cranberry Twp
Replied Jul 17 2022, 08:19

Congrats and welcome to Pittsburgh. It's a GREAT market. I love that there are so many options for investing from lower cost purchase to higher end. All types of properties and opportunities and it's always changing. Such a great market. Bigger Pockets is a great place too to talk with other investors and bounce ideas off of one another!

User Stats

Votes
Mehraan Moosa
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Aug 5 2022, 10:40

@Chaya Wise Hey Chaya! Welcome to bigger pockets. Similar to you, I'm new the investment game, newly licensed, and new to the Pittsburgh market as well! Im always looking to connect with like-minded people. Good luck on your journey & feel free to him me up if you'd like to chat all things real estate