• Alabama
Votes |
New Investor looking for Guidance

Lucia Robledo
  • New to Real Estate
  • Alabama
Posted Nov 28 2022, 10:20

Greetings BP community,

My name is Lucia. I’m a beginner in real estate investing. I’ve done some learning over the past few weeks on the basics to R.E.I. I’ve gathered a good bit of knowledge on the industry with a whole lot more to go! I’m posting this to introduce myself and hopefully get some beginner advice as well as looking for someone who would be willing to mentor me. I have joined several local R.E groups on different platforms in hopes to connect with investors, agents and/or even contractors.  

I'm 23 years old. I don’t have much capital for investing. What I DO have is time, focus, flexibility and hunger. As of now my occupation is a Maintenance Supervisor in a hotel. I have worked for a multifamily property as well under maintenance. Unfortunately, I lacked the mindset and knowledge at the time of being employed for an investor at the MF property. Thankfully It's not too late to start now!

I've been looking into wholesaling as my first strategy to generate quick capital in order to fix and flip, along with other R.E Strategies. I just do not know how to go about finding sellers, or estimating repair costs. I would like to Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this post as well as offering any advice!

Loading replies...