Saaj Patel
  • Investor
Votes |
Seeking connections in the Raleigh, NC area

Saaj Patel
  • Investor
Posted Dec 10 2022, 09:47

Hello Forum,

I am vising Raleigh, NC from December 15-19. I will be scoping out zip codes to invest in, for later this year. Reach out if you want to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Dec 11 2022, 06:00
Quote from @Saaj Patel:

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Knapp
  • Contractor
  • Wake Forest, NC
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Wake Forest, NC
Replied Dec 11 2022, 06:39

@Saajan Patel

Hey and welcome to Raleigh NC

I’m a investor and GC here in Raleigh, it’s a good city that’s growing constantly. There is a no meet up the 14th if you get here a day early.

What are you trying to focus on?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Saaj Patel
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Dec 11 2022, 07:38
Quote from @Patrick Knapp:

@Saajan Patel

Hey and welcome to Raleigh NC

I’m a investor and GC here in Raleigh, it’s a good city that’s growing constantly. There is a no meet up the 14th if you get here a day early.

What are you trying to focus on?

Unfortunately, I will not be able to drive down on the 14th. 

I am focused on BRRRRs at first. I have a few units here in Philadelphia, allowing me to take this leap of faith. 

I need to get connected with a great GC, I will PM you. 

User Stats

Votes
Pat Lulewicz
  • Realtor
  • Raleigh NC and Greensboro, NC
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Raleigh NC and Greensboro, NC
Replied Dec 12 2022, 04:43

Hey Saajan - investor and Realtor in the Triangle. Would love to grab a coffee to talk and drive around town to show you some areas and homes, as our schedules allow. Shoot me a PM and and we can coordinate.

User Stats

Votes
River Sava#2 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
River Sava#2 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Dec 12 2022, 05:05

Hey Saajan! Would love to connect as I am not too far away in VA and have family down there. What type of properties are you looking into?

User Stats

Votes
Cory J Thornton
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied Dec 12 2022, 06:58

@Saaj Patel - It looks like you already have a lot of good responses. I operate a property management company located north of Raleigh. If you are looking for properties where you can lean into a renovation and force some equity, I would recommend looking in some towns dotting the perimeter of Raleigh. Towns like Selma, Sanford, Rocky Mount, Nashville, Franklinton, Oxford, Creedmoore, and Louisburg are places where there is better potential for cashflow than in the Raleigh zip code market. Like any market, values and what constitutes a good opportunity can change street by street. 

Most of my business is concentrated in Franklin and Nash county. 

If you have any questions or have time left in your schedule, it is always great to connect in person. 

Best of luck on your exploratory trip to Raleigh! There are some fantastic places to eat downtown. The Pit is a Raleigh icon and will give you a snapshot of NC whole hog style BBQ.