• Investor
  • California
Votes |
Learning and Networking

Elite A.
  • Investor
  • California
Posted Dec 15 2022, 23:13

Hey everyone, I am thrilled to be a part of this platform. I am 21 years old and recently moved to Des Moines to pursue a career in the real estate industry. 
After being here for 3 months, I have developed a clearer understanding of my goals and direction, and I have built a few action plans and ideas that I am looking to pursue. My focus is on residential properties, and I am ideally looking to purchase a multi-family property as my first investment. 
I'm extremely interested in learning about creative financing and investing in the real estate market, and I love reading books, taking courses, and listening to podcasts on these topics.
There are many investment strategies that I have considered utilizing in order to reach my goals, but I still feel like I have so much to learn, and I am constantly looking to expand my knowledge in every aspect. I believe that networking and building strong business relationships are key to success, which is why I am interested in meeting with others in the field and attending real estate-related events and lectures. If anyone has any suggestions or potential offers/ideas, I would be grateful to hear them. 
I am looking forward to the chance to connect with others in the field and explore new opportunities through this networking platform.

Loading replies...