Votes |
Business Credit Card Recommendations Needed

Ashley Undercuffler
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jan 6 2023, 11:00

Hi BP world!

I'm looking for your advice on business credit cards! We want to open a new credit card so we can pay our contractors for services AND use it for PayPal or Venmo payments. It would also be nice if that card also came with other benefits such as points for hotels, airlines, gift cards, etc. 

Please share your favorite credit cards and WHY... thank you!! :D

- Ashley

User Stats

Votes
Lawrence Potts
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied Jan 6 2023, 15:55

Chase Sapphire: Overall just a really good card. $500 annual fee but the rewards points you get more than replaces that.

Southwest Airlines: Good amount of points, we could have gone with any airline like Alaskan but just went with Southwest.

Any hotel card, that's more your preference, but we have a Hilton Rewards card.

Chase Freedom Unlimited: Great first starter card. Helps get you to the bigger cards like the Sapphire.

But Chase also offers basically the same cards on their business side too. Just named differently.

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Jan 7 2023, 06:18
Quote from @Ashley Undercuffler:

I think Chase has the best cards, but it depends on your spending habits and goals. I recommend you join TravelFreely.com. They have a short training program that teaches you how to collect/use points and then they give recommendations on which cards are best for your goals. It is 100% free. I've taken over 25 free flights in the last four years and still have around 500,000 points saved up.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Ashley Undercuffler
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Jan 7 2023, 10:07
Quote from @Lawrence Potts:

Chase Sapphire: Overall just a really good card. $500 annual fee but the rewards points you get more than replaces that.

Southwest Airlines: Good amount of points, we could have gone with any airline like Alaskan but just went with Southwest.

Any hotel card, that's more your preference, but we have a Hilton Rewards card.

Chase Freedom Unlimited: Great first starter card. Helps get you to the bigger cards like the Sapphire.

But Chase also offers basically the same cards on their business side too. Just named differently.

Thank you very much!

User Stats

Votes
Ashley Undercuffler
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Jan 7 2023, 10:07
Quote from @Nathan Gesner:
Quote from @Ashley Undercuffler:

I think Chase has the best cards, but it depends on your spending habits and goals. I recommend you join TravelFreely.com. They have a short training program that teaches you how to collect/use points and then they give recommendations on which cards are best for your goals. It is 100% free. I've taken over 25 free flights in the last four years and still have around 500,000 points saved up.

That's very helpful! Thank you and happy new year!