Votes
Parker Robertson
Pro Member
Votes |
Review of Turnkey Investment Services

Parker Robertson
Pro Member
Posted Dec 4 2023, 10:30

Has anyone had any experience using a turnkey investment service they would recommend?

I've reviewed a few myself (Norada, Rent2retirement, RealWealth, etc.), but since they all promise the same thing - passive cash flow - it is hard to determine which is the best of the bunch. 

I'm looking for any suggestions, recommendations, or advice that could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

User Stats

Votes
Taz Zettergren
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Dec 4 2023, 12:08

@Parker Robertson There are several other options out there like JWB, Midsouth homebuyers and Crestcore to name a few. I've worked with REI Nation before and had a great experience, full disclosure I work for them as well so of course there is some bias lol! In all seriousness they are a customer service company that just so happens to be in real estate. When I buy out of state I want to work with a company that owns the entire process from top to bottom as in they use their own money to purchase the home, renovate it, sell to an investor then manage for them as well on the back end. That way their interest are mutually aligned. Once you're under the management umbrella of REI you'll be assigned a customer service rep that will reach out once a month regardless of what's going on so there's open lines of communication.

Feel free to reach out if any questions arise. Best of luck investing! 

User Stats

Votes
Mackaylee Beach
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Dec 5 2023, 07:23

I'd suggest working with an operator who is boots on the ground where they are selling the properties. Shoot me a message - I'd be glad to share with you turnkey properties in Kansas City.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Engelo Rumora
Property Manager
  • Investor
  • Toledo, OH
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Investor
  • Toledo, OH
Replied Jan 6 2024, 07:44
Quote from @Parker Robertson:

Has anyone had any experience using a turnkey investment service they would recommend?

I've reviewed a few myself (Norada, Rent2retirement, RealWealth, etc.), but since they all promise the same thing - passive cash flow - it is hard to determine which is the best of the bunch. 

I'm looking for any suggestions, recommendations, or advice that could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

The companies you mention have been around for a while and have stood the test of time.

They have stood the test of time in a niche called "turnkey real estate" that has always carried a stigma.

So I think that speaks volumes of their quality 👍

Nobody is perfect and those that work hard, will eventually make a mistake.

As long as the mistake is an "honest mistake".

And being a turnkey provider myself for 10+ years now I can sure say that some investors can be a true pain in the A$$ and it feels like they look for drama/issues intentionally instead of smooth sailing lol

With that said, I suggest doing your online research and reaching out to the one that tickles your fancy the most.

And then go from there.

Wishing you much success.

User Stats

Votes
Daniele Stroppa
Pro Member
  • Investor
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
Replied Mar 18 2024, 09:59

Hi Parker, just found this post re turnkey service providers and wanted to ask which one did you go with and your experience so far?

User Stats

Votes
Parker Robertson
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Apr 9 2024, 11:31
Quote from @Daniele Stroppa:

Hi Parker, just found this post re turnkey service providers and wanted to ask which one did you go with and your experience so far?

Hey Daniele, I have not gone with any turnkey company. I felt like none of them were a great fit for me. That may certainly change in the future, but for now I will be doing it on my own.

User Stats

Votes
Maureen McCann
  • Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Replied Apr 9 2024, 21:24

Hi Parker...I can definitely help you identify the best turnkey operators in the business. I have been in the TK space now for 16 years and with that experience comes the knowledge of the who's who in the industry.  I am happy to share those TK operators with you. And for the record, I, too, am an owner of a TK company in AL.  Feel free to DM me for more information on the top TK operators in the US. 

Cheers to  Your Success!