Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Michael Johnson
Votes |
Stepping into our 1st Reno home.

Michael Johnson
Posted Jan 8 2024, 07:35

Hi everyone, we are Sarah and Michael. We relocated to Austin from Houston about 6 months ago for our son's first year of college. Now, we are looking at buying a small home (900 - 1,200 sq ft) to renovate because we have enjoyed the Austin lifestyle so much. Any referrals would be greatly appreciated. We are shopping in the 78702 area, and looking for the following; GC's, Architech/GC with the ability to create plans from ideas, Asbestos vendors who can do a full house gut, HVAC, Electricians, foundation experts, and Plumbers. We will absolutely consider newer professionals who have availability over seasoned Pros who can't fit us in for months. Thanks for any help!

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Leake
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Austin, TX
Replied Jan 17 2024, 12:27

Hi @Michael Johnson - welcome back to the area! I'm happy to share my list of local vendors. Feel free to DM me and I'll send over the contacts

User Stats

Votes
Kapp Japhet
  • Contractor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Jan 18 2024, 14:22

Hi @Michael Johnson -  I own a renovation business here in Austin and would love to help you with any of your vendor and GC needs! Welcome back to town! 

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.