Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Carlos Sosa II
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • North Carolina
Votes |
Building My Real Estate Network in North Carolina! Let's Connect!

Carlos Sosa II
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • North Carolina
Posted Mar 7 2024, 00:07

Taking a break from the 9-5 grind to dive deeper into real estate investing! Excited to announce that I'll be in the Charlotte area of North Carolina this April for a week-long scouting trip. Being new to the REI world, I'm eager to connect with fellow investors, real estate agents, and anyone with insights into the NC market.

Whether it's grabbing a coffee, enjoying a drink, or visiting potential properties, I'm open to various ways to connect and learn from each other. If you're interested in meeting up and sharing experiences, let's make it happen! Whether it's a quick chat over the phone or an in-person meetup, I'm committed to making the most out of this trip. Drop me a message if you'd like to connect!

@Wyatt Wolff you know we going meet up for drinks. 

• 704-255-5849

User Stats

Votes
Justin Roland
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Mar 7 2024, 04:11

I'm in Charlotte and would love to help you on your REI journey. Let me know if there's anything I can help with

User Stats

Votes
Wyatt Wolff
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Mar 8 2024, 08:10
Quote from @Carlos Sosa II:

Taking a break from the 9-5 grind to dive deeper into real estate investing! Excited to announce that I'll be in the Charlotte area of North Carolina this April for a week-long scouting trip. Being new to the REI world, I'm eager to connect with fellow investors, real estate agents, and anyone with insights into the NC market.

Whether it's grabbing a coffee, enjoying a drink, or visiting potential properties, I'm open to various ways to connect and learn from each other. If you're interested in meeting up and sharing experiences, let's make it happen! Whether it's a quick chat over the phone or an in-person meetup, I'm committed to making the most out of this trip. Drop me a message if you'd like to connect!

@Wyatt Wolff you know we going meet up for drinks. 

Yes sir, lets do it! 

The One Brokerage Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Colleen Goldstein
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Matthews, NC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Matthews, NC
Replied Mar 19 2024, 20:16

Hey Carlos

Long time Charlotte investor and also a licensed agent in the area. Would love to chat to see what you're looking for and if there's anything I can do to help.

Thanks,

Colleen