Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Lisa Peabody
Votes |
Horizon South Townhouse or house on the Westside of PCB

Lisa Peabody
Posted Mar 16 2024, 08:09

Anyone on here have or know of anyone who has a townhouse on Horizon South or know anything about that area. Looking to buy a first time STR. We are looking at a house on the West side of PCB and wondering everyones recommendations- would you choose a house- 2 blocks from beach with a golf cart- (I can link the VRBO for anyone to see) or go with a Townhouse in Horizon South.

Thanks for your recommendations.

Lisa

User Stats

Votes
Raymond J. Rodrigues
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Miami, FL
Replied Mar 18 2024, 15:09

@Lisa Peabody are you working with a realtor? I recommend reaching out to @January Johnson. She is an expert in the area! 

If you have any lending related questions, always feel free to reach out to me as resource here in Florida :) 

Helm Mortgage Corp Logo

User Stats

Votes
Lisa Peabody
Votes |
Replied Mar 19 2024, 08:18

Thank you!!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
January Johnson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Emerald Coast, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Emerald Coast, FL
Replied Mar 29 2024, 07:03
Quote from @Lisa Peabody:

Anyone on here have or know of anyone who has a townhouse on Horizon South or know anything about that area. Looking to buy a first time STR. We are looking at a house on the West side of PCB and wondering everyones recommendations- would you choose a house- 2 blocks from beach with a golf cart- (I can link the VRBO for anyone to see) or go with a Townhouse in Horizon South.

Thanks for your recommendations.

Lisa

Horizon South has townhomes AND condos.  Be sure you know which one is which.  The condos also LOOK LIKE townhomes, so just be clear.