Votes
Candice Gielda
  • Feeding Hills, MA
Votes |
Going strong in MA.

Candice Gielda
  • Feeding Hills, MA
Posted Apr 6 2015, 12:11

@Bob Couture @Joshua Dorkin @Brian Gibbons @Mike Hurney @John Jackson @Chaz Reid @Raymond B. @Shaun Reilly @Thomas Guertin

I am a woman on fire! My brain is like a run away train.  Motivation is pouring out of me.  I exist on a whole new plane.  It is unbelievable!  My thirst to learn more now outweighs all other needs except those of my children.  I don't notice hunger, thirst or fatigue.  I quite literally had to make a note to remind myself to eat and drink regularly.  I try to sleep but it's difficult.  There are so many dreams and plans within my conscious mind it doesn't want to relinquish control to the unconscious.  This has become my new greatest problem.  What an absolutely wonderful thing!

For the other newbies.  I hope you are feeling as I am.  There's a lot ahead but we can do it.  Don't forget to look after yourself along the way.  Even if, like me, you must make a note.  A strong mind cannot thrive within a weak body.  Take care of yourself and go for it!

For those here at BP who have helped me, whether we've connected yet or not.  (I've been so busy!)  Thank you is not enough.  I don't yet have much to offer in a business sense but I hope to give back what I can and offer encouragement to others as I go.

Loading replies...