• Rental Property Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Favorite Podcast

Mark McClure
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted May 12 2016, 05:34

I'm relatively new on this site and have been listening to podcasts and reading forums posts to the point my mind doesn't stop thinking about real estate..which is a good thing. What podcast or podcasts are your favorite? I'm going on a road trip shortly and want to listen to a couple and will pick from what you suggest. I've listened to about 20 so far. I haven't seen this question on here yet, if it is let me know. Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Jonna Weber
  • Investor
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Boise, ID
ModeratorReplied May 12 2016, 06:41

Hi @Mark McClure  - Happy road tripping!  I would say it depends what your niche/strategy is.   Listen to the ones that fit your particular strategy first, but I have to say I have gleaned something from just about everyone of them.   I have my favorites, but answers will vary wildly.  

User Stats

Votes
Ayodeji Kuponiyi
  • Investor
  • King of Prussia, PA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • King of Prussia, PA
Replied May 12 2016, 06:55

@Mark McClure I like Keith Weinhold's "Get Rich Education" podcast and @Joe Fairless "Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever" podcast. I hold those 2 in high regards. 

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Lesley Govan
  • Investor
  • Stratford, CT
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Stratford, CT
Replied May 12 2016, 09:28

I've listened to them all! Twice! The ones I pick now to listen to again are the ones that about RE that I'm interested in pursuing. Good luck!! Yay Connecticut!

I'm a podcast junkie, lol, I don't even listen to music in the car anymore... :)