Votes
Brian Fenton
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Votes |
$0 money and not sure where to start.

Brian Fenton
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posted May 31 2016, 22:24

OK I want to start investing/flipping but I have $0 down and not sure where start. Does anybody have and suggestions? I would like to put a plan in to action and follow steps.

Account Closed
  • Entrepreneur
  • Frisco, TX
Votes |
  • Entrepreneur
  • Frisco, TX
Replied May 31 2016, 22:30

How much savings do you have currently? How much more can you save each month? Do you have any equity in your primary residence?

User Stats

Votes
Brian Fenton
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Votes |
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Replied Jun 2 2016, 16:33

$0 savings now and $25 savings monthly will be starting. I don't own a house so not abe to use any equity.

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 3.99% rates, 5% down loans, below market prices across the US! Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Rafael Norat
  • Investor
  • Lodi, NJ
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Lodi, NJ
Replied Jun 2 2016, 16:40

Do you have any real estate network meetings near you? I would say start there, network, and learn. Volunteer your time to help established investors. Listen to all the podcasts here and educate yourself. Education is your starting point. Everything else will come into play once you surround yourself with knowledge and grind a bit. No easy way here. Wholesaling may be the best way for you to get started. But even so that usually requires some sort of funding if on your own. Maybe team up with a wholesaler and help them market their properties. Hope that helps.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 2 2016, 16:47

As stated - education and savings. There is no easy or fast route to success and to get there you need money. Work hard, save every penny, live a frugal life style.

You increase your income any way possible and save a minimum 10% of your income from every paycheck.

User Stats

Votes
Adilah Curry
  • Investor
  • Gulfport, MS
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Gulfport, MS
Replied Jun 2 2016, 17:19

@Brian Fenton Bird Dogging & Wholesaling are two fast cash strategies that require $0 - very little. You could start by posting a free ad on Craigslist offering to find properties for investors & cash buyers. Also, networking & engaging with people here. Investors, cash buyers that are looking for property in your area will help and like @Rafael Norat said, educating yourself here is very important & will go a long way when you start working with investors :). Best of Luck!

User Stats

Votes
Brian Fenton
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Votes |
  • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Replied Jun 29 2016, 21:21

The free ad on craigslist is interesting but I have never looked for properties before so I would not know where to start. 

User Stats

Votes
Timothy Berdin
  • Indianola, MS
Votes |
  • Indianola, MS
Replied Jun 29 2016, 21:43

I have the same problem too @Brian Fenton. I am educating myself on this entire business. I have listened to various webinars, attended workshops, and inquired information from people in this business. It is true that you have to educate yourself. I am just like you; ready to get out there and make some serious money. I guess with all things, you have to be educated.