Looking for Property Managers - Colorado Springs, Colorado

Looking for Property Managers - Colorado Springs, Colorado

Colorado Springs, CO. · Member since 2017 · 43 posts · 7 votes

Hello BPers!

I'm getting closer to getting my home loan approved, and then the search for a property is on! 

Excitting and nerver racking at the same time.

What I'm looking to do in the mean time is begin interviewing property managers in the Colorado Springs area, and get that process moving as well.

If there are fellow BPers in the Springs area that have recommendations for property managers, I'd like to hear from you and any input you have on the topic.

Thank you in advance for your time.

~Will

0Reply
42 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Coppell, TX · Member since 2015 · 485 posts · 310 votes
    8y

    try http://allcountycs.com

    Scott quickly found me a tenant that is still there after 7 years.

  • Real Estate Agent · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2017 · 224 posts · 201 votes
    8y
    I highly recommend Aaron Lieber of Brickley property Management.
  • Colorado Springs, CO. · Member since 2017 · 43 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Hi @Maurice D. and @Robin Searle

    Thank you both for your input. I appreciate it.

    Will check them out.

    ~Will

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.