• Lender
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
New member to BP from Las Vegas!!

Bryan Contreras
  • Lender
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Oct 14 2018, 13:58
Hello Everyone!! I am new to the BP forums and can’t wait to connect with members in and near Las Vegas... and honestly all across the states. I will appreciate all of you who will spare a minute of your day to answer my questions and share a fractIon of your wisdom with me. “Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.” -Albert Einstein Bryan C

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Poling
  • Realtor
  • WV
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • WV
Replied Oct 14 2018, 19:38

Welcome to Bigger Pockets Bryan! The best advice I can give is to soak up as much education as you can, and never stop. There are some great podcasts to listen to (Bigger Pockets Podcast is the best) Great Books you can read, and tons of information you can gain from this website. This is what has helped me evolve my skillsets over the years, and has helped build my confidence. 

Good Luck! Aaron

User Stats

Votes
Jon Lee
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied Oct 16 2018, 21:06

Hi @Bryan Contreras...welcome to BP!  I'm happy to connect with you to answer any questions you have about investing in the Vegas market.  Just text me at my number below and we can schedule time to get on the phone or meet face to face.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Andres I. Cepeda
  • Wholesaler
  • Temple, TX
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Temple, TX
Replied Oct 18 2018, 10:20
Hey @Bryan Contreras! New guy to new guy welcome! I’m in it to win it with you buddy. I don’t have the wisdom and experience that the fellow BP community have but I’m more then willing to lend a hand whenever you need it! I hope we get a chance to connect and meet in person! - Andy

User Stats

Votes
George Blower
  • Retirement Accounts Attorney
  • Southfield, MI
Votes |
  • Retirement Accounts Attorney
  • Southfield, MI
Replied Oct 18 2018, 10:52

@Bryan Contreras

Welcome to BP.

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Stone
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied Oct 18 2018, 11:06

Welcome Bryan,

I'm new as well but can use all the Vegas networks I can find! Hopefully we can work together in the future.