Where to start? Seems impossible to break in to this

Where to start? Seems impossible to break in to this

Naperville, IL · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 11 votes

It seems like this is an impossible task with both limited funds and time. I work full time and with a kid in day care, how do you have the time and money to buy, rehab, and rent a multi family building?

What’s the best way to become financially independent?

7Reply
178 views

Most Popular Reply

Anna CatronPro Member
Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2017 · 206 posts · 87 votes
6y

As far as I can tell, the answer is OVERTIME.  To get ahead, we're going to have to work overtime and give up sleep, time with family, alcohol etc.  But it is worth it.  I fill my head with stories about people who put in the time and made it big.  I just listened to THE WEALTH CHOICE. Made me feel like a spoiled brat and helped me get up earlier in the AM to get s%&$ done!  Essentially, all the podcasts tell us to be Buddhist.  "Life is suffering, it has a purpose, learn to deal with it, it will be worth it".

See this reply in the discussion

76 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.