• Rental Property Investor
  • Beaver County Pa.
Votes |
Looking For Investor-Friendly Agents

Paris Akins
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Beaver County Pa.
Posted Nov 28 2016, 06:35
Hi BP Members, Looking for an investor-friendly Real Estate Agent to work with to help find deals in the Greater Pittsburgh Area anyone have suggestions please feel free to comment! Thanks, Sincerely, Paris

User Stats

Votes
Anthony Angotti
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Nov 28 2016, 06:59

Hi Paris Akins

I'm an investor and agent. I'll send you a direct message shortly.

What kind of investing are you looking to get into? Buy and hold, rehabbing, etc?

Also, where in the city are you trying to invest. I always recommend interviewing a few different agents to find a good fit. That might help some people follow up.

Best Regards,
Tony

User Stats

Votes
Gary Swank
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Nov 28 2016, 09:48

Hi @Paris Akins Paris, I am an investor friendly agent that has lived in Pittsburgh my whole life. I am sending you an email so that we may discuss your particular interests further. Thanks, Gary

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Brandon L.#4 New Member Introductions Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Falls Church
Votes |
Brandon L.#4 New Member Introductions Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Falls Church
Replied Nov 29 2016, 17:49

@Paris Akins you will get a lot of replies to your post. Most of them being agents that claim to be "investor friendly" but if you really do not know what that means you will not be able to consistently sort out the bad from the good. Just because someone in on BP does not mean they are reliable. Due diligence is always required.

I have written a blog post that might help you do that. Click the link below to give it a read :)

https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52724-im-...