BiggerPockets Podcast Named one of Forbes' Must Download Shows

53 Replies

We're pretty excited to be included in Forbes' list of 7 Investing Podcasts You Should Download Today.

We appreciate all our listeners, and when we're recognized by an organization like Forbes for our efforts, we get a little giddy.

Thanks to everyone for listening to the show and for supporting us.  If you haven't already checked it out, you can do so here.

Finally, if you haven't done so already, please take a few moments to leave us a rating and/or review on iTunes -- these help us grow the show and we love hearing your feedback!

Congrats! The quality of content is the best!

Of course Forbes had to list BP!  Nothing else compares to the quality information that is made available here.  Keep up the great work!!

It took them a few years to realize it :)

Keep up the good work!

That's great to hear, @Joshua Dorkin !  Congrats!  Now everybody knows what BPers have known all along.

Good thing they didn't listen to my two episodes, that would have blown it for sure.  

Funny @Brian Burke , I was thinking they must have skipped over Leybovich's guest appearances ;-)

@Joshua Dorkin - the acknowledgement looks good on you.

Awesome news @Joshua Dorkin.  You and @Brandon Turner as well as all those who contribute to this site have allowed it to grow, post an amazing amount of content and managed to keep it focused on real estate and investing.  Keep up the great work and I look forward to being here as it grows.

Congrats! I'm not surprised. Great content as always.
That's awesome! Couldn't agree more with Forbes' choice.

I'm very berry proud of all your accomplishments! I've seen you and this site grow and I'm proud to have been involved in even the smallest amount. 

Ps. Yes, I meant to say very berry. 

Congrats to the parents of the BP family! :)) 

That's great news!!! :) 

Awesome news.  Congrats.

Congrats!  The content is top notch.

Congrats! This podcast and blog has been a tremendous asset for me and my team! Thanks!

Very nice, guys! The podcast is awesome! I have gained a wealth of knowledge from listening and I often times find myself laughing out loud in my car :-) 

Congrats BP!!! You guys worked hard for it! Keep up the good work

Congrats, Guys! It has terrific content and has been great resource to my development as an investor. Thanks!

BP has changed my life and I know it will continue to change the lives of many others!  This is THE world class real estate investing community! Thanks @Joshua Dorkin and @Brandon Turner

Great, now everyone else is going to be snatching up all the properties! All kidding aside, congratulations! Love listening to them.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here