Should I upgrade my BP account to PRO?!

11 Replies

I have been contemplating upgrading my BP account from free to PRO. 

To all the people that do have PRO or even Plus account, is it worth it?

What are the pros (no pun intended) of upgrading?? Do you really think it has helped your REI?

How so? Just really need a nudge or two from some people to take the leap and go PRO! 

Let me know your thought and the benefits you believe come from investing in the account upgrade! 

Thanks

Alex Vargas.

#investment #REI #househacking #flip #BRRRR #wealth #realestate #investor

I would also like to know this. Also, with the new plans, the only one that gives unlimited calculator use is the most expensive plan. But if I bought plus right now, would that unlimited calculator use be grandfathered in or would I have to buy pro?

Go for it I just paid $232 vs $290 with Brandon's code The price s going up and as mentioned there are so many upgrades ( ,marketplace,calculators private investor section etc) its a no brainer

you pay for the year instead of monthly

"Brandon's Code"?  I'm on the fence about PRO membership right now or waiting for the a concrete use in the future.

I did last night. In the long run it should pay off.

Updated about 1 year ago

Also I think the simple act of spending the money on yourself gets you more committed to following through on the strategy one might have for their business. Anyone can write the offer, but when it's time to put up the earnest money is when things get real.

@Alex Vargas I think there is a code good right now "1115".  If you are going to use this site to build your business, you should definitely go pro.  You can post deals/listings in the marketplace and use all their tools.  

The unlimited use of the BP calculators alone make it worth it. Plus, I figure it's the least I can do considering all of the free education I've received through the website and podcast. 

I think it is absolutely worth it! 

Particularly for the backlinks it generates for your website when you actively blog. I think it also shows other investors that you are a very serious investor who is looking to grow.

This post has been removed.

Took the plunge! Thanks for the advise guys. I pretty much knew I was going to do it, just need that nudge haha. So thankful for BP. What I’ve learned already through this is so valuable!

If I already bought the plus and want to upgrade to the pro will i just be charged the difference? I already paid the yearly amount for the plus.

Hi @Josh Turner

Thank you for posting your question. Yes, you'd be the charge the difference only.

In addition, if you got further questions / clarifications, you may reach out to our 24/7 support directly at [email protected]

See you around!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here