Ep 296: From Farm Boy to $15M in Real Estate w Rock Thomas

27 Replies

What does it take to truly find financial independence? Money? Deals? Mentors? Or could it be something else entirely… something intangible? In this episode of the BiggerPockets Podcast, we sit down with Rock Thomas, a real estate investor and agent who shows others the simple mindset shifts needed to achieve financial freedom. In other words, it's time to work on YOUR "money blueprint."

Through Rock’s story, you’ll learn the most important skills any individual needs to achieve in any field, the best way to find and attract mentors who can teach you the path, how to change your “operating system” to one that is far more successful, and so much more. With powerful stories, humor, and insight, Rock’s story is one you won’t want to miss!

Listen here or on your favorite podcast app.

This has been one of my favorite BP Podcasts so far! Very Motivating, and thought provoking. It made me reflect on my struggles and successes and which ones have made me stronger and which ones I have let hold me back. 

Thanks for such Great Content! 

One of the best BP episodes ever! Definitely going to give this a few listens. Rock explains how understanding ROI is good, but investing in your 'inner game' is where the real returns are.

I found myself continuously saying, "Wow" and "What a great quote" throughout the podcast. Very inspiring and motivating. Definitely the best podcast on BP I've listened to yet. Homerun by Brandon, David, and Rock! I'm grateful for quality content like this.
Wow, that episode was amazing!! I am new to bigger pockets but have been listening to a ton of real estate podcasts. Definitely a very very motivating episode. I’m so excited to start investing more.

I like the midset episode. I would like to see more of these types of episode peppered throughout the podcast. I want to listen to this one again and take notes. So many good nuggets.

Very inspired by this episode. This was not just a RE Investing focused podcast, it was also an extremely valuable “Life Lesson” that is dripping with motivation and higher-level knowledge for those ready to receive it. Success will most assuredly follow in multiple ways for those ready to apply these timeless principles. Thank you Brandon, David, and BP for this gem.

Awesome episode; top ten in my opinion.

One quote Rock said really stood out, "In life, if you do what is difficult, life will be easy. However, if you do what is easy, life will be difficult."

One of those quotes you add to the collection. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here