Want to close more deals? (NEW BiggerPockets book!)

6 Replies

Want to close more investment deals...and make more money in the process?

When the real estate market gets hot, it’s the investors who know the ins-and-outs of negotiating who will get the deal. J Scott, Mark Ferguson, and Carol Scott combine real-world experience and the science of negotiation in order to cover all aspects of the negotiation process and maximize your chances of reaching a profitable deal.

The Book on Negotiating Real Estate launches today! Your purchase of a paperback copy includes two exclusive videos and access to two live Q&A webinars with the authors. (Audiobook and e-book editions are also available!)

You can grab your copy here at the BiggerPockets Bookstore. Happy reading!

@Mindy Jensen I listened to the audio version of this last year. It had a lot of great techniques and information. I felt like it expanded upon other negotiation styles I've read in other books and really specified it to real estate well. I found it very insightful. Is this a new version of the previous book? 

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here