Coming Soon: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing - Free from BiggerPockets

Questions About BiggerPockets and Official Site Announcements 195 Replies

This topic has been locked by an administrator.

I am very interested in the info. Looking foreword to it..

Awesome, can't wait to see what it is all about!! :)

I'm interested. Looking forward to reading the guide.

i am ready for it

Count me in!

@Joshua Dorkin & Brandon Turner - great work on the podcasts! Love them! Also, it may be on your idea list already, but a smartphone App would also be a good tool for the site.

I'd love to see this. I would definitely be interested

I would love one!

Thx, Josh!

Brian

I'm very interested to learn more about investing.

I would love a copy please.

Medium gary logo  2 Gary Parker, GaryBuysHouses | [email protected] | 801‑635‑4756

Yes, I want to learn about Real Estate Investing.

I am noew here. How does it work, do I have to write something here to get one?

Yes Please! Thank you.

Yes, thank you. I would be very interested, if it's as informative as the resources on this site I'm betting it would a great educational addition.

Totally interested! I am sure it has most of the techniques the "gurus" teach, but I know your skill and experience, and Will's, is much more valuable....and LOCAL!

Yea, I'm interested.

Hey Everyone --
I know you've been patiently waiting, so I want to let you know that the moment has arrived. After months of effort, we present to you:

The BiggerPockets Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing

Jump in and dig your way through it -- there's no cost to you -- just a great FREE guide to help you get moving with your real estate investment business.

Once you've completed the guide, share your thoughts with us in the thread below:
The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing is Here

Finally - I wanted to thank all the new members who jumped in to express their interest via this thread. Many of you are new here and haven't gotten involved in the community yet. Check out our Start Here page to help you get the most out of this site once you complete the guide.

Good luck to everyone.

Note: I'm closing this thread and deferring all comments to the forum post above.

Medium fbprofileJoshua Dorkin, BiggerPockets | http://www.biggerpockets.com