What is your biggest problem in your real estate business right now?

3 Replies

Specifically, what's holding you back from growing your real estate business?

Right now my biggest challenge is getting my first flat, rent to let into positive cashflow - as it was my first investment back in 2012, my later properties are doing well, but I didn't know the 50/50 rule and so have had very little success with my first flat. I have more or less managed to get it into positive cash flow last year, but I want to increase that further.

I turned the flat into an "all inclusive" meaning i pay all cost such as electricity and the likes, which made it go up along with putting a new kitchen in.  

Finding deals

Getting through the learning curves, while making a predictable systems for someone else to follow. I would also say waiting patiently for the day I can be self employed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here