LOOKING FOR: Mentor that is willing to help young investor

3 Replies

I am seeking a mentor that has experience with creative financing and deal structuring. I would like to learn from someone who has been in real estate for awhile and interested in mentoring a young investor. I have experience with creating brands and marketing, but I would like to continue to learn and gain financial freedom through real estate. I have been interested in real estate for a long time and I'm a fast learner. I am on the verge of doing my first deal, but I would not mind a helping hand to guide me through the process. I've gotten a lot of people that say they don't have time or desire to mentor, but I only need one that is willing to help teach me the ropes. 

Again, please don't reply if you are not interested in my post or only have negative comments. I am seeking someone I can learn from and possible create a lasting relationship with. Thanks everyone!

I second this post!!

Hello Hayden,

I have been investing since 2003 here in Dallas and surrounding areas.  

Please feel free to call me to discuss how I can help you "learn the ropes".

469-715-7881 

You can call or text me at this number.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.