Votes
David Affonso
  • Mountain View, CA
Votes |
CA Owner Info List Sites

David Affonso
  • Mountain View, CA
Posted Mar 2 2016, 21:13

This probably is a pretty newb question, but where would I get a list site for owners of properties in CA?  I'm especially interested in a few small apartment buildings (10-20 units), but also some less-maintained single families.  

My goal is to use my IT Staffing cold calling skills to try and understand why they aren't adding value to maximize rent.  I feel that I could then either try to find a buyer or recommend certain value adds that would allow me to get in with the owner/PM.  

If you're in Mountain View or the general bay area and have tips or do this work yourself and need someone to dial for dollars.  I can hit the phones pretty hard and know how to develop my value add script.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Mason
  • Lender
  • California
Votes |
  • Lender
  • California
ModeratorReplied Mar 2 2016, 21:17

Your realtor or lender can pull a title report and tell you who is on title and what the mailing address of the property tax bill is within like 10 seconds, but that is only AFTER you identify the specific property. 

• Lender California (#1220177)

CommLoan Logo

User Stats

Votes
David Affonso
  • Mountain View, CA
Votes |
  • Mountain View, CA
Replied Mar 3 2016, 07:46
Originally posted by @Chris Mason:

Your realtor or lender can pull a title report and tell you who is on title and what the mailing address of the property tax bill is within like 10 seconds, but that is only AFTER you identify the specific property. 

Got it, thanks!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Robert Musallam
  • Investor
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • San Jose, CA
Replied Mar 11 2016, 09:07

Hey @David Affonso I love the initiative! Let me know if I can help.