• Knoxville, TN
Votes |
Arlington Investor Meet Up

Will Coleman
  • Lender
  • Knoxville, TN
Posted Jun 18 2017, 07:49

Howdy! 

I have been investing in Arlington for about a year now and I am looking to meet a few investors and interested investors in the area. I just wanted to reach out to the community and see what kind of interest I would get if I set this up. I would host it at a conference room at UTA we could bring pizza and coffee etc. and just chat about our deals and the local market. I look forward to hearing from everyone! 

Will 

User Stats

Votes
Myka Artis
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Arlington, TX
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Arlington, TX
Replied Jun 19 2017, 11:27

I'd be interested in that. I've been investing in Arlington for about a year and a half. I also have a couple of guys that I'm meeting up with today to discuss Airbnb deals in Arlington.

User Stats

Votes
Will Coleman
  • Lender
  • Knoxville, TN
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Knoxville, TN
Replied Jun 19 2017, 14:16

@Myka Artis That's awesome! Ive been thinking about doing Airbnb, in Arlington as well. I will send you a colleague request and I'll send you the details on the  meet up! Id be curious to hear about the airbnb as well. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jibran Najmi
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Arlington, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Arlington, TX
Replied Jun 19 2017, 16:15

@Will Coleman

Let me know when you are hosting this meeting, I'd love to attend.

User Stats

Votes
Troy Moten
  • The Colony, TX
Votes |
  • The Colony, TX
Replied Jun 19 2017, 17:02

I would be interested as a newbie. I would like to attend more meetups but I usually work in the evenings.

User Stats

Votes
Will Coleman
  • Lender
  • Knoxville, TN
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Knoxville, TN
Replied Jun 20 2017, 18:15

@Troy Moten When do you work in the evenings? Again I was thinking around 5 on a Wednseday

User Stats

Votes
Troy Moten
  • The Colony, TX
Votes |
  • The Colony, TX
Replied Jun 20 2017, 18:31
@Will Coleman usually m - f but I can try to make a move to be off if I get a heads up a week or so before

User Stats

Votes
Will Coleman
  • Lender
  • Knoxville, TN
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Knoxville, TN
Replied Jun 21 2017, 16:55

@Troy Moten

We are hosting a meet up Tuesday at 7:30 at Grease Monkey in Arlington, there will be 3$ burgers and 1$ beers!! The event was posted by my friend Jibran Najmi. To see the posted event go to "Community" then "Networking Events" and scroll down under discussions you will see a post entitled Arlington Tx BP Meet up!! If you have any questions about the event or anything please send me a message!

I hope to see you there!