Your Go To Investor Friendly Realtor Each Major City

35 Replies

I am curious to get a sense from other investors out there who your "go-to" realtor is in each city for info on the area or who you would use to buy or market your properties. There are many city posts etc. with opinions and I never saw a post where they were all combined into one thread. For example, to start I would use:

Washington DC Metro- @Russell Brazil

Cleveland - @James Wise

Boston -

Philadelphia -

Pittsburgh -

New York –

Newark –

Baltimore –

Charlotte –

Greensboro –

Indianapolis –

Detroit –

Cincinnati –

Atlanta –

St. Louis –

Kansas City –

Chicago – 

Feel free to add and expand. 

New York – @Darren Sager

Originally posted by @Chris Seveney :

I am curious to get a sense from other investors out there who your "go-to" realtor is in each city for info on the area or who you would use to buy or market your properties. There are many city posts etc. with opinions and I never saw a post where they were all combined into one thread. For example, to start I would use:

Washington DC Metro- @Russell Brazil

Cleveland - @James Wise

Boston -

Philadelphia -

Pittsburgh -

New York –

Newark –

Baltimore –

Charlotte –

Greensboro –

Indianapolis –

Detroit –

Cincinnati –

Atlanta –

St. Louis –

Kansas City –

Chicago – 

Feel free to add and expand. 

Thanks for the mention Chris. I am homered to be considered the go to guy for the Cleveland market.

can someone provide a recommendation for Toledo OH?

In Toledo OH I primarily work with @Andrew Fidler at LaPlante Business Services / Stonehenge Realty. 

@Dan Krupa

I used someone I won't use again for my last deal! 

Any recommendation for Charlotte NC?

This post has been removed.

Tag me when you get a Charlotte agent @Michael Shea - I have a friend out there looking to get started 

I do the north side of Chicago, for South side I recommend @Mark Ainley

@Chris Seveney I recommend @Lumi Ispas as your realtor whom would be happy to help in Downtown Chicago, North Side and the suburbs around. A lot of my international clients buy Downtown condo units and multifamily buildings in the Northside! 

This is great! I am working on creating a map of investor friendly agents in over 150 cities across the U.S. I will definitely follow this forum and add to my list. Thanks @Chris Seveney !

I think this is great but to me an investor friendly Realtor needs 2 very important qualities - experience as a Realtor and experience as an investor.  

There are Realtors calling themselves investor friendly because they are long term investors but were just licensed yesterday.   Particularly for an out of town client, that can be problematic.  Knowing good neighborhoods, cap rates, cash on cash return, etc is only part of it.  If the Realtor doesn't know how to get from there to the settlement table in the most advantageous way for their client, they are not the best choice.  

On the other side are long term Realtors who may have worked with many investors but have limited personal investment experience.  I think it helps to know and have experienced late night investor thoughts, worries and doubts.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here