• Investor
  • Parkland, FL
Votes |
Dayton, OH best zip codes

David Mejia
  • Investor
  • Parkland, FL
Posted Dec 4 2017, 08:03

Hello Bigger Pockets. Good morning.  Trying to get some knowledge about the best zipcodes to invest in Dayton, OH?  I would like to be in B or C neighborhoods for buy and hold.  Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. 

User Stats

Votes
Tommy Spijkers
  • Dayton, OH
Votes |
  • Dayton, OH
Replied Dec 4 2017, 08:29

Fairborn: 45324
Huber heights: 45424
Riverside: 45404
Maimisburg: 45342
Kettering: 45420

These are all B and C neighborhoods. In Riverside and Miamisburg you may want to check as there are some small pockets that may be close to D.

Let me know if you need any more help or boots on the ground. I’m not a realtor but happy to help where I can.

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Banks
  • New to Real Estate
  • Miamisburg, OH
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Miamisburg, OH
Replied Dec 14 2017, 19:32

Hey David, I own a local lawn care business (graduated from Miamisburg), and am involved very much with some local realtors as well. Let me know if you need any help.

Springboro would not be a bad city to look into as well- though may be more towards the A and B range and West Carrollton  would be a good B and C range market too- although there are a few patches of D range.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
David Mejia
  • Investor
  • Parkland, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Parkland, FL
Replied Jan 10 2018, 06:14

@Tommy Spijkers  thank you so much for your reply. It looks you understand the market. Are you a wholesaler? Do you know any current deals in this market?

User Stats

Votes
David Mejia
  • Investor
  • Parkland, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Parkland, FL
Replied Jan 10 2018, 06:16

@Andrew Banks  thank you for the reply. Any chance you know a good investor friendly realtor who can help me in the area ? That would be greatly appreciated. 

User Stats

Votes
Tommy Spijkers
  • Dayton, OH
Votes |
  • Dayton, OH
Replied Jan 10 2018, 06:26

Hi @David Mejia,

I've lived in the Dayton area for the past 8 years, so pretty good understanding of the areas. I'm not a wholesaler, actually working on getting my real estate license right now. Planning on being an real estate agent focussing on investors and being investor myself. 

Last couple of weeks I have done a bunch of the required classes, so still working on that while keeping an eye on the market. If you could let me know a little more specific what you're looking for as far as SFH (3/1, 3/2, 2/2, 4/2, etc) or multi (how many units, etc), budget, etc. I'd be happy to forward some of the properties I have been following. This will be all MLS, I currently don't know of any off market deals.

You can send me that info in a PM if you don't want to put that out on the forum.

Best,

Tommy

User Stats

Votes
Thuy Pham-Satrappe
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Clemente, CA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Clemente, CA
Replied May 18 2019, 11:18

@Tommy Spijkers would you consider Miamisburg a B or C area?

User Stats

Votes
Tommy Spijkers
  • Dayton, OH
Votes |
  • Dayton, OH
Replied May 20 2019, 04:09

both depending  on where in Miamisburg the property is.