Oklahoma city rehab costs

5 Replies

Hi everyone,

I'm exploring a potential fix and flip in the oklahoma city area. I was hoping someone could provide me a general guideline as to how much I would expect to pay for a full cosmetic rehab in oklahoma. House built in the 1970s and it's's in the north side of Oklahoma city. 

I understand rehab expenses vary but a general guideline would be very helpful.

To even give a ballpark there needs to be WAY more info than just the year. How big, how many stories, bed count, bath count, what is the anticipated ARV, I assume you are paying a GC to run the job? Does it need a roof, hvac, is it a full gut to the studs? Aluminum wire (that age range is when it was used)?

Sorry, should have been more specific. It's a ranch, 2000 SQ FT, 4 BD/2.5 BA. Needs HVAC, minor landscaping, and a full cosmetic rehab. No electrical work required besides replacing light fixtures. and just rough plumbing for baths. I would probably have a handy man do the entire work since this is an FHA buyer neighborhood and have 3 months to coordinate/finish the project. but I wouldn't expect the rehab to run for more than 6 weeks.

@Daniel Moctezuma
I would highly recommend putting a team together first. A total cosmetic on the NW side could be 5x that of one on the NE side.

@Scott England

Talk to Scott England. Local OKC GC. Great guy. Great pricing. Best in the business.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here