Property Management in Colorado Springs

Property Management in Colorado Springs

Rental Property Investor · Parker, CO · Member since 2017 · 80 posts · 15 votes

Im looking to find some Property Management in the Colorado Springs area.  I would like to find someone who knows the area well and can talk rental prices and property values for the area. Im ready to get going and have some places in mind already. 

Jeff

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2017 · 224 posts · 201 votes
    8y
    I’m a local Realtor with over 8 years in the business. I do not manage prooerties except for myself but I’d be happy to provide you info on rents by subarea if that helps.
  • Investor · Taylor Mill, KY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 964 votes
    8y

    @Jeff Betschart Not that BP isn't a great place to network and meet people. I think it may be a little easier to just google search or yellowpages (online - do they still do the books??) for property management companies in your area and give them a call.

  • Colorado Springs and surrounding areas · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 30 votes
    8y

    Jeff, I manage short-term rentals (Airbnb/VRBO) here in Colorado Springs but if I were looking for a long term management solution and someone who knows the housing market and rent rates for different areas the first call I would make is to Candela Properties. Kurt and Erin are ethical businesspeople who know their stuff.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.