Votes
Frank Boet
  • Miami, Fl
Votes |
Is a crisis or a pull back coming?

Frank Boet
  • Miami, Fl
Posted Dec 9 2018, 07:52

We are already witnessing cracks in the Chinese real estate market. In fact, they are expecting a recession in 2019. The US stock market is in a free fall and just a few points away from being in a full blown Bear Market, and our R.E estate market is certainly softening. What's going to happen when homeowners are 15% or more under water in their mortgages? Will we have a wave of foreclosures and short sales? Now, Australia's real estate market is about to blow up. Is Australia too big to fail? Will Australia's real estate recession have a ripple effect throughout the global economies? Unfortunately, I think that we are going to experience a major global economic crisis in 2020-2021. Stock market computer trading algorithms and governments can only buy us so much time. I call Bigger Pockets The BiggerPockets Index because we can get a feel for what is going on in RE throughout the country. I have been reading chatter in the last few months that we were not talking about just a couple of years ago. Ultimately, we are responsible for our own finances.  Invest wisely and be safe out their!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smPR0s2W-Ck

Loading replies...