Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Adam Craig
  • Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Creating a real estate brand - is it necessary?

Adam Craig
  • Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Sep 10 2019, 11:40

I am an investor that buys/rents/flips/residential/commercial. I have done 50+ rehabs and hold 30+ rentals so I am at the point where my near future goals are raising more private capital and investing in apartments/commercial.

I am finally moving my home office (due to 2 young children) into a new commercial office building I am purchasing and leasing out the other space. 

Aside from putting my name on the sign, is it worth the time and effort to build a real estate brand? Everything from creating a website, instagram/social media posts, youtube videos ect...

I am certainty not the look at me type on social media. I think its cool when successful wealthy guys go under the radar. The only reason I am considering it is because I have a lot of information and knowledge to create content BUT WOULD IT BENEFIT ME other then feeding an ego? Would it help me find investors or potentially earn income if videos and posts get enough followers?

Is having your name and business as "out there" as possible good? Anyone with experience or not please pitch in.

Loading replies...