ISO: Minneapolis Information Resource Group

ISO: Minneapolis Information Resource Group

Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 2 votes

I currently own three doors that rent out. I've been involved in real estate for nearly 20 years now, but only small time. I'm very interested in growing, but I have so many questions that I'd love to bounce off of experienced people who have already been through it. 

A few of the topics I'd love to discuss: 

  • -Setting up a business entity...or not
  • -Financing options
  • -Looking into flipping
  • -Partnering with others
  • -Multifamily housing
  • -Working w/family
  • -Selling to reinvest (1031)
  • -And so much more

I guess I'm really just looking for a local networking group. I know that's what this online forum is for, but each of the topics I'm interested in discussing could be one or multiple separate posts.

I'm just looking to learn as much as everyone is willing to teach.

2Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
6y

@Chad Davis I run a popular one. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the details but also check out the Events tab under the Network tab at the top of your screen.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    @Chad Davis I run a popular one. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the details but also check out the Events tab under the Network tab at the top of your screen.

  • Tim SwierczekPro Member
    Lender · White Bear Township, MN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Chad Davis I love to network.

  • Alyssa StromBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2015 · 224 posts · 214 votes
    6y

    @Chad Davis Welcome! There are so many great local networking groups, you could probably attend one every night. I'll message you a list. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.