How are you all creating market surveys your clients actually love?

How are you all creating market surveys your clients actually love?

Real Estate Consultant · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2023 · 109 posts · 71 votes

Any commercial brokers here who’ve found a solid system for creating market surveys that clients genuinely find easy to use?

I’ve noticed that CoStar reports often fall short — clients end up copying and pasting addresses into Google Maps just to visualize what’s where. It’s not exactly a great experience.

Curious:
– What tools or workflows are you using to present listings?
– Are you manually building custom maps or using something beyond CoStar and LoopNet?
– Have you found anything that makes the process smoother for the client?

I’m exploring this because I’m building something with AI that visualizes surveys in a more intuitive, 3D way — but I’d love to hear how others are handling this now.

0Reply
11 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.