Multifam investing groups!

Multifam investing groups!

Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 9 votes

Hey all!

I wanted to know y’alls thoughts on the Jake and Gino multifam investment community? Is it worth the cost?

Ultimately trying to learn and network with other multifam Real Estate investors out there!

TIA!

Lawrence

7Reply
101 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Milford, PA · Member since 2014 · 395 posts · 299 votes
4y

Good for you doing your due diligence. In full disclosure I am a Jake and Gino student so you will get a first hand account. I'll tell you my story and let you decide.

I was born and raised in NYC, so I saw first hand the shell game being played on the streets and how scams were ran. It was a way of life, something you always kept an eye out for. If it seemed to good it was. Then I became a NYPD Officer and then a City Fireman. This just proved to me (especially being a cop) how evil some people were. In short I had a lot of limited beliefs and a very tall very thick wall around me.

I investigated Gino through emails, post like yours and even taking a ride up to his restaurant about an hour north of the city. Everyone I spoke to spoke highly of him. Almost to kindly. Then they held their first event in Knoxville and I flew out to meet him in person. He made time to speak with everyone. There was just something in his way and in Jake's that sold me. It's hard to describe but after dealing with so many criminals you kinda get a feel for people. These guys were legit!

I continued to follow them and ask questions they always responded in a genuine helpful manner.

I once was down in Florida and just shot off a quick message to see if Gino was available to meet and to my surprise he was. That was when he shattered all my limited beliefs he introduced me to mindset and I was off to the races. He got me focused and led me in the right direction. If not for him and the entire WBP program I would not be where I am today.

The academy is amazing. It brings you from knowing nothing to having a solid foundation. The depth of knowledge you will gain access to is amazing. Choosing a market, Interviewing a PM, learning the basics of underwriting, interviewing a lender, forming partnerships it's all covered. Mindset, worksheets for picking a market, monitoring your time scheduling your week all covered. Monday calls are the best it's a live group call with a topic covered and then a question and answer portion at the end. Every question is addressed each and every week.

The group is more like a family then a group. It's amazing how everyone, staff and students are extremely helpful. Questions get answered, recommendations for brokers, lenders, PM's are given freely. MF is a team sport. If I don't have an answer I have access to the information just by asking. Now I can just pick up the phone as I have built out many solid relationships with very knowledgeable investors. They also hold money mixers and bootcamps where you can get to meet those members that you have been chatting with online and over the phone. This is where you can really excel your network. If you are visiting an area just shoot out a post someone is bound to be able to meetup with you while you are in town. Students are closing deals all the time. Both in syndication and on their own.

So the bottom line is this: Is everything I have access to worth 20K. By now I'm sure you can guess my answer. It is yes. Just the mindset growth I have taken is worth the 20K. The friendships I cannot put a price tag on. The key is that when you join the group you MUST take action and get involved.

I am much more successful now then I was when I first joined. I contribute a large portion of that success to my mindset, my proximity to other like minded individuals and to Jake and Gino whom gave me the push I needed. They are the two most genuine people you will ever meet, that really do care about your success and in providing tremendous value.  

To your success

Neil

P.S Just one last quick story to give you an idea of who Gino is.

This pass November my father passed away and through conversation with a third party Gino found out. How many "Gurus" actually care that much to take a few moments and write a handwritten note of sympathy. Gino is the real deal plain and simple.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions.

See this reply in the discussion

35 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · SAN DIEGO · Member since 2019 · 69 posts · 38 votes
    4y

    I have been a student of Jake and Gino's for over 2 years.  I came into the program with 24 units and not knowing much besides a few books and podcasts that we all know are free to very inexpensive.  At Jake and Gino, you can join a insta-ready group that is looking to attain the same goals you are.  So its education, coaching, and networking.  All in one spot.  What you really need is someone that you can bounce ideas of off whether its a coach or another member that is just a bit a ahead of you.  I for sure have saved myself a few 6 figure mistakes learning from others and sage wisdom from a coach.  Feel free to DM me or if you want to jump on a call would love to share my experience. 110% recommend!

  • Hadar OrkibiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · USA / NZ · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 812 votes
    4y

    I second @Nic Cooper Jake and Gino is an awesome community. Highly recommend joining the group! 

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 30 votes
    4y

    The most important thing is having someone to talk to that understands where you currently are in the business and that is willing to share some of their knowledge with you. An experienced person of course, but willing to listen. Most of the folks that you will come across will try to vet you first financially for fit as an investor or try to get you into a paid mentor program that you may or may not be able to stick with. 

    With all that said, before you spend money on a mentor take some time to reach out to folks in the business with a goal in mind. Eventually you’ll find someone willing to help and listen

  • Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2017 · 394 posts · 178 votes
    4y

    IMO the most important thing is to get a mentor- I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.  Rod Kleif, Brad Sumrock, Michael Blank, Jake and Gino- all awesome programs with great track records.  There are other lesser know ones as well that can be really good. 

    Just do it-  don't listen to those that say the programs are not worth it. I have learned that the networking is the most critical part.   I am under Jens Nielsen.  It is a phenomenal program and of the main reasons for my success to date.  Good luck. 

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    @Colby Fryar thank you for that feedback.

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    @Hassan O. Thank you Hassan. I will do just that.

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    @Nic Cooper will do, Nic!

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    @Chris Pomerleau thanks for that information! Love the analogy!

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    @Matthew Dunn thank you! This give me more confidence in joining.

  • Member since 2021 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    @Zach DiFilippo thank you, Zach!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.