General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Neil Patel
Votes |
FlipSystem by Antoine Martel

Neil Patel
Posted Feb 20 2023, 05:32

Has anyone used flip system before by Antoine Martel before? https://flipsystem.com/

They're essentially promising on helping you flip homes with 10-20k profit on each flip and will connect you to their entire team when it comes to flipping for out of state.

User Stats

Votes
Scott E.
  • Developer
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Replied Feb 20 2023, 06:24

Just for fun I clicked on the sales page because I've never heard of this guru. I don't know him personally and I haven't used his product so I can't sit here and give you an honest review.

But what I can say is that this statement from his sales page is very suspicious. I wouldn't go one step further with this guru. This statement screams SCAM:

"My acquisitions team will find you a fix & flip property in the next 30 days, renovate the property for you, AND my investors will fund your deal... Guaranteed!"

User Stats

Votes
Neil Patel
Votes |
Replied Feb 20 2023, 07:47

Thanks for the response Scott, really appreciate it!

May I ask why that statement screams scam? Apologies, I'm just starting with real estate, however if they're offering a guarantee, isn't that a good thing? Thanks!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Eric Martel
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Replied May 8 2023, 09:41
Quote from @Scott E.:

Just for fun I clicked on the sales page because I've never heard of this guru. I don't know him personally and I haven't used his product so I can't sit here and give you an honest review.

But what I can say is that this statement from his sales page is very suspicious. I wouldn't go one step further with this guru. This statement screams SCAM:

"My acquisitions team will find you a fix & flip property in the next 30 days, renovate the property for you, AND my investors will fund your deal... Guaranteed!"

Actually I am the co-owner of Flipsystem with my son Antoine Martel. It is a legitimate offer. My family have been flipping single family rentals in these markets under MartelTurnkey.com for about 10 years. Over the years we spoke with many investors asking us to teach them how we were flipping 200 houses a year. That is how FlipSystem was created. FlipSystem is more than online training and mentorship. We have an acquisition team that finds properties for you;we connect you with vetted team on the ground like property manager, contractors; we also connect you with HML. If you follow our program you will succeed or I'll give you your money back.

User Stats

Votes
Erica Allen
Pro Member
  • Grand Rapids, MI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Grand Rapids, MI
Replied Jun 20 2023, 17:37

@Eric Martel

Mr Martel, with the significant jump in interest rates the last several months, are you still finding buy and hold investors to purchase the properties after the flippers have done the rehab and placed a tenant? Is the cash flow still working out at a level that is appealing to the buy and hold crowd?

Thanks for any current info and updates you might have.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 21 2023, 10:11

I bought a turnkey rental from Martel Turnkey (same people). Huge mistake - almost everything has gone wrong, the Property Manager they set me up with was unable to manage, had to fire them, find a new PM, and more than a few other problems. In this case Martel's team they connected me with was quite bad. Martel doesn't respond to email. Steer clear

User Stats

Votes
Amy B.
Votes |
Quote from @Neil Patel:

Has anyone used flip system before by Antoine Martel before? https://flipsystem.com/

They're essentially promising on helping you flip homes with 10-20k profit on each flip and will connect you to their entire team when it comes to flipping for out of state.

I joined the program, please reach out to me personally if you want to know the truth from my personal experience.

User Stats

Votes
Amy B.
Votes |
Quote from @Neil Patel:

I joined the program. Please feel free to reach out to me personally if you'd like to hear about my experience. 

User Stats

Votes
Nick Lepinski
  • Investor
  • MA/OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • MA/OH
Replied Apr 11 2024, 10:44

I was In Flipsystem as one of Antoines students. I have had success with the program. Although I did have setbacks and challenges along the way, my first 3 deals turned out great deals. I spent hours studying before I attempted my first BRRR. Definitely takes lots of hard work when you are a beginner. I am only 25.