• Rental Property Investor
  • Myrtle Beach, SC
Votes |
Bronx Real Estate Agents

Chris Rosenberg
  • Myrtle Beach, SC
Posted Oct 8 2015, 08:28

Hello all. My fiancé and I are looking to purchase a 3 family in the Morris Park area of the Bronx. I'm looking for a good real estate agent who is familiar with the area. We are ready to purchase now. Does anyone know of any good real estate agents in the area? Thanks. 

User Stats

Votes
George Hermann
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Bronx, NY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Bronx, NY
Replied Oct 8 2015, 11:47

Hi Chris,

Let's talk. I can help you.

George

User Stats

Votes
Christopher Griffith
  • Investor
  • Bronx NY
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Bronx NY
Replied Oct 12 2015, 08:42

I can help you lets talk I get back to NY on Friday 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Eric A.
  • Queens, NY
Votes |
  • Queens, NY
Replied Dec 7 2015, 18:11

@George Hermann @Christopher Griffith I'd be interested in having a conversation as well.  Can someone tell me what neighborhoods/intersections in the Bronx are hot right now, or have the potential to become the next Bed Stuy?  I'm looking to house hack in a nice brownstone tree-lined block.  Are there any areas like this where a hipster cafe or two have begun to spring up already?  Let me know!  

User Stats

Votes
Christopher Griffith
  • Investor
  • Bronx NY
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Bronx NY
Replied Dec 7 2015, 22:59

Erica the south Bronx will be a good area around Yankee stadium that area is going to be the next big thing

User Stats

Votes
Nicole (Dunlap) Pendergrass
  • Bronx, NY
Votes |
  • Bronx, NY
Replied Dec 8 2015, 05:47

Hi @Eric A.

I just bought a 3 family house hack this year in Morris Heights (not near Morris Park), but it is a little farther north of the South Bronx.  But they are putting money into my area too.  They just repaved the main road, they are putting millions into renovating Roberto Clemente Park (3 minute walk from my house and I just went to an open house about the redevelopment plans for the Jerome Corridor (underneath the 4 train).  http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcp/html/jerome_ave/index....http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bronx/bronx-br...

Here's a thread on different neighborhoods in the Bronx, this first page has info on the South Bronx but the article is pretty old... still gives an idea though http://wirednewyork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232...

And here's a more recent article on the South Bronx redevelopment (you have to create account to read the whole thing) http://www.wsj.com/articles/reviving-the-south-bro...

User Stats

Votes
Nicole (Dunlap) Pendergrass
  • Bronx, NY
Votes |
  • Bronx, NY
Replied Dec 8 2015, 05:53

@Eric A.

My above post was actually for you.... I just couldn't figure out how to @ correctly when I posted it lol

User Stats

Votes
Nazimcan S.
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
  • Brooklyn, NY
Replied Dec 8 2015, 05:58

@Nicole (Dunlap) Pendergrass & @Eric A.

I was at Nicole's area recently and can attest to her post. That strip outlines in that post plus more in towards the Bruckner BLVD. area is what you are describing Eric. I know a few art galleries and cafes migrating to this area (some already have) because of Williamsburg becoming the LES. Although other areas in Brooklyn take the hipster cake still, in my opinion Bronx offers most opportunity for the investor, has so much more room to grow than those other neighborhoods. Plus, people are judgmental, don't forget this. They won't see what the investor sees until it is too late. It is to our advantage that most people still view Bronx as the ghetto.

User Stats

Votes
Sourabh Bora
  • Bronx, NY
Votes |
  • Bronx, NY
Replied Dec 23 2016, 06:48

Hi @George Hermann @Christopher Griffith 

I am interested in a multifamily in the Bronx too. 

Thanks

User Stats

Votes
John Henry
  • New York City, NY
Votes |
  • New York City, NY
Replied Mar 21 2017, 07:39

@Nicole (Dunlap) Pendergrass - Seems like you know a good amount about the Bronx. I'm also on the hunt for a small 3-4 unit MF in the Bx.

Do you care to connect offline? Looking to meet as many people as possible in the space. 

Having such a hard time finding a great broker especially. One who invests, is positive, and likes to get deals done.

Anyway, would love to connect :)

User Stats

Votes
Mélida Maldonado-Pérez
  • New York, NY
Votes |

Hi everyone! I'm a Bronx native, also looking to invest in a multi-family. Is it overly idealistic of me to be bothered by people looking for the next Williamsburg and hipsterville anywhere in the Bronx? Gentrification is real and pushing out so many natives at sad. The ghetto can be improved without kicking out its natives and making room for non-natives with bigger pockets (pun intended).

User Stats

Votes
Michael Eng
  • New York, NY
Votes |
  • New York, NY
Replied Apr 24 2018, 08:00

Hi all, I also need an investor friendly agent that knows the Bronx well. Thanks!
Mike